Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant Vacancy - April 2019
Post: Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Pay Range: A1 Point 1 (£9.00 per hour)
Hours: 1 hour and 10 minutes per day, 5 days per week, term time only
Westbrook Lane is a friendly, popular and successful school. We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic lunchtime supervisory assistant to work alongside a well-establish and supportive supervisory assistants’ team. The role will involve working with children in Key Stage 2, in the first instance.
The successful candidate will:
- have the ability to communicate effectively with children and staff
- maintain a safe, calm and happy approach to supervision
- demonstrate a positive, proactive approach to behaviour management
- work effectively in a team and build positive relationships children and staff
- have some experience of working with, or caring for, school age children
We will offer:
- a successful school with a positive and inclusive ethos
- the opportunity to work with enthusiastic and friendly children
- a senior leadership team who value staff wellbeing and will support you in your role
- a warm and welcoming school community
- a commitment to your professional development
All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, two references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check (DBS), medical clearance and provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. T
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Closing date: 9 a.m. Monday 15th April 2019
Interviews: w/c 29th April 2019
Completed applications can be submitted to email@example.com or to the school office for the attention of Mrs A Turner.