There is a recommended school uniform of:
- Maroon jumpers or cardigans
- Sky blue polo shirts
- Grey or black skirts or trousers
Bulk orders for uniform are taken in the summer term and forms can be obtained from the school office. Parents can also go direct to our suppliers P.C. Sports in Yeadon. Uniform, without the school logo, can also be purchased from several local shops and supermarkets. Please see the photos below and links to some suppliers. Please also note that there is no requirement for uniform to have the school logo.
Please click the links below to access some uniform suppliers.
We also run pre-loved uniform stalls at our summer and Christmas fairs; a way of purchasing school uniform at significantly reduced cost. This initiative is also a great way to help look after the environment.
It is essential that all children dress correctly for P.E. and games. The recommended P.E. kit is:
- A white or light blue short sleeved t-shirt (either plain or with the school logo)
- Black or navy blue sports shorts
- Suitable trainers for sports
- For outdoor games: black or navy blue jogging bottoms and a plain sweatshirt (grey, black or burgundy) fleece or cardigan. Please note this could be your child’s school jumper/cardigan.
Jewellery, other than watches, can create safety problems, so we strongly discourage children from wearing it in school. Earrings, other than small studs, are not allowed; studs have to be removed, or covered with a plaster, for P.E and swimming lessons.
Please help us by making sure that all items of clothing and equipment are marked with your child's name.
Many thanks for your support.